20 August 2012

Oh, My! Good Morning World.

Well, more like and nice, but conflicted morning to you world. Ah, the joys of parenting! Yeah, joys. The joy of being woken up at 4am by the very pleasant knowledge that my ravishingly beautiful wife is bumping as grinding into me, pushing up against me to ensure I wake up in a GOOD mood. Oh, what a joyful way to wake up! I don't care what time it is - I'm always happy for that kind of good morning.

Hey, wait a minute...

Why is she moving away. Oh, maybe she's getting...what the...! There's a FOOT IN MY FACE!

Oh, my...

It's my Princess. "Daddy, I had a bad dream. Can I sleep between you? I dreamed of..." oh my...

I would share the dream with you, but honestly, at that point my mind shut down as I rapidly turned over to try to get back to sleep, as I pondered whether I would have to get her therapy later on if I threw her back into her own bed.

Oh, good grief! Might as well go make the coffee.