07 February 2013

Sick

Well, the flu has finally hit, and it hit hard. Both the kids now have it. I'm pretty sure that's breaking the law, but it is what it is.

Add to that the fact that Little Man has been trying to cut his two year molars for - well, for longer than I can remember, and you have some sleepy parents.

Today, as Sweetheart and I were in the kitchen, desperately trying to stay awake while the kids were playing, she said, "You now, I don't think we've actually been able to have an uninterrupted night of sleep since November. It's amazing we're not sick, too!"

To which I replied, "We probably are! It's just that the bugs that got into us are so freakin' tired to do anything right now."

Now I can hear little voices inside me screaming, "Come on, man, make the kids sleep so we can get to work on you!"